Tuesday, November 30, 2010

York Regional Police Mural (AFD)



This artwork is way back in my Arts Fundamental program for Jim Graves Illustration 2 class. My group Gordan Chan, Genuman Ho, Micheal Alvis and me came up with this concept for the York Regional police mural. There are many groups with great designs and I am honored that they liked our design.It was a great experience as we have to meet a deadline even though the semester was finished and how the client wants some changes to the mascot where we have to make changes before we could start on the mural. It was not easy to paint a large mural where the painting is taller than me but at least we got some money as a reward. And yes, we knew the perspective was way off but we want to showcase everyone and vehicles as possible since the police requested it during their first meeting with all the groups that were involved is this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment